DAILY CARTOOON

Newly added to the fun is a daily cartoon. Click on graphic on the right to see today's cartoon.
Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Error Page For Idiots

I love this page! I wish we would customize error messages in my company website, like the one found in this page. I found this link in one of my POP-Sci magazines, after squinting for a few I was able to go to the correct web address and retrieve the message:

YOU REFRESHED WHEN TOLD NOT TO!

The previous page clearly asked you to wait while the transaction is being processed, and NOT to refresh the page.

Your inability to read a clear instruction has now caused the transaction to be aborted abnormally. An email has been sent to the merchant web site and also to PriceTag in order for us to try and track your transaction.

Close your browser - you will be contacted at your given email address if necessary.

View Idiot Error Page Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home